Thursday, July 8, 2010

What I've Done Here

I realized that I only have 2 days left here in Barcelona so I'm trying to make sure I do everything that I wanted before I leave. I don't really have time to write about everything like I had hoped so I'm just going to make a list of what I did and hopefully I will have pictures to show you of everything. I'll be able to explain it then. There's a lot of things that I've done, but most I can explain really quickly. I just wanted to make sure I had some sort of log to remember my trip, but my friend has been doing that all along anyways. Well here is the list:

Dublin
-Guinness Factory
-Temple Bar Area
-Dublin castle
-Trinity college
-Hiked around Hoath
-O'Connel street and Grafton Street

Barcelona

Tourist Attractions
-Port Olimpic
-Olympic Village
-Sagrada Familia
-La Pedrera
-Park Guell
-Barrio Gotic
-Old Roman Neighborhood
-l'Eixample
-Tibidabo
-Born District
-San Juan
-La Catedral
-Santa Maria del Mar
-Las Ramblas
-Barceloneta
-Camp Nou
-Montjuic
-Picasso Museum
-Chocolate Museum
-Palau de la Generalitat

Other places in Spain we went
-La Costa Brava
-El Penedes
-Cavas Codorniu
-Sitges
-Montserrat
-Tarragona

Some Spanish Things I did/ate
-tapas
-San Miguel/Estrella
-Flamenco dancers
-Intercambio
-Cooked and ate gazpacho, pan con tomate, tortilla de patatas, paella, y Crema Catalana
-Patatas Bravas
-
There was something I had the first day that might have been my favorite food here and I can't remember what it is called

Bars/Clubs
-Apollo
-Shokho
-George Payne's (huge touristy bar)
-Sonora (our local place)
-Razmatazz
-Cyrano (pour your own)
-Chupitos (2 euro any shot-monica lewinski)
-Dow Jones (stock market crash)
-Ovella Negra (biggest bar i've ever seen, never open though)


Basically I've done a lot of stuff. There's so much more that I could probably name off that I can't think of. Soon I'm going to put up the list of what I am doing the rest of my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment