Friday, July 16, 2010

The rest of my trip

As I said, I would tell everyone what I was doing the rest of my trip. It's been hard since I have not had a lot of time to get online so this is what is happening before I get home...

July 10-11-went to Madrid (left for Rome the night Spain played in the World Cup Final...most regretted thing ever)
July 11-13-Rome
July 13-16-Arrived in San Marino with Bryce's family... best food I have ever eaten
July 17-19-Munich
July 19-21?-Prague for 2 days
-Berlin for 2 days
-Amsterdam for 2-3 days
-Traveling to Bayoux for the night, taking a tour of D-Day, then chunnel to London
-July 30, flight from London to Dublin, then back home to Chicago!!!

I don't know all of the days, it is hard to tell. THings change because of trains and everything but that is where I'll be for those days. Can't wait to see everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment